Pixoo is a contemporary and responsive Elementor Template Equipment to create a professional-looking WordPress-based web site particularly for Movie Maker, Film Studio, Manufacturing Home, Videography, Pictures, Artistic Company, and any associated enterprise. Pixoo has a phenomenal and distinctive design with a 100% responsive format and retina-ready.
This template equipment consists of gorgeous rigorously crafted 17+ gorgeous templates, you may construct your skilled web site with a low price range simply in a click on away and with no single line of coding!
- Utilizing Free Plugins (Elementor Professional just isn’t required)
- Fashionable & Clear Design
- 17+ Prepared to make use of templates
- Totally Responsive Structure
- Retina Prepared
- Totally Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Firm
- Our Movie
- Our Workforce
- 404 Web page
- Single Put up
- Metform Contact
- Metform Workforce
- World Theme Model
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Picture Hover Results – Elementor Addon
- Jeg Elementor Equipment
Find out how to Set up:
- Set up and Activate the “Envato Components” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Don’t unzip
- Go to Components > Put in Kits and click on the Add Template Equipment button.
- Earlier than importing a template, make sure the Set up Necessities button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For greatest outcomes, don’t import a couple of template at a time.
Find out how to import Metforms and content material blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the template the place the shape seems, then click on View Template to load within the builder
- Proper click on the web page to open the Navigator and find the Metform widget
- Click on New, depart clean chosen then click on Edit Kind button
- Click on ‘Add Template’ gray folder icon.
- Click on ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Select your imported metform template, then click on ‘Insert’.
- As soon as the template is loaded, click on ‘Replace’.
Setup World Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer choose Header and click on Add New
- Give it a title, depart Whole Website chosen and toggle Activation to On
- Click on the template title and Edit Content material
- Click on the grey folder icon and choose the header template to import and Replace.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Equipment makes use of demo photos from Envato Components. You will have to license these photos from Envato Components to make use of them in your web site, or you may substitute them with your personal.